Having Difficulties with Mortgage Payments?
If you are having difficulty making your mortgage payments, know that there are avenues available to you other than foreclosure. We can help you with the following:
- Loan Modifications: We can work directly with your bank to modify the terms of your loan, making it easier for you to make your payments.
- Forbearance Agreements: If you are encountering short-term difficulty in making your mortgage payments, a forbearance agreement might give you time to regroup. This agreement will reduce or suspend your mortgage payments during a specified period; however, you will have to resume paying the full payments, plus additional amounts to get current on your payments, once the period of time is over.
- Short Sales: If your home is now worth less than the total amount of your mortgage, we may be able to help you negotiate a short sale with the bank.
- Deed in Lieu of Foreclosure: If you cannot make your monthly mortgage payments and cannot find someone to buy your home, we might be able to help you surrender your deed to the bank instead of going through the foreclosure process.
Law Firm of Dallas Bankruptcy Attorney Andrew B. Nichols
Helping clients with creditor lawsuits, debt relief options and bankruptcy.
Call (214) 999-1313
Serving clients in Dallas, Plano, Garland, Allen,Richardson, Frisco TX areas.
– DFW area Bankruptcy Attorney servicing Dallas , Fort Worth, Richardson, Garland, Plano, TX and the surrounding areas. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney / Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney / Debt Relief Attorney