Your First Consultation with your Bankruptcy Attorney
When you schedule your initial appointment for a consultation with DFW Bankrutpcy Attorney, Andrew B. Nichols, prepare by gathering the documentation listed below to bring with you as it will assist us in fully discussing your situation. Having the documentation for us to review in your initial consultation will assist in helping the Law Firm of bankruptcy attorney, Andrew B. Nichols, tell you if Chapter 7 Bankruptcy or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy is best for you.
WHAT PAPERWORK SHOULD YOU BRING TO YOUR BANKRUPTCY CONSULTATION?
A: In order to prepare the consumer bankruptcy papers, the client must bring the following documents:
- A list of all creditors, including addresses, account / loan numbers, and the amounts and description of each debt.
- For each secured debt, such as a car loan or home mortgage:
- Copy of the latest statement showing the balance due on the debt.
- Copy of the DMV registration or recorded trust deed foreach secured debt.
- Income tax returns for the last two years, including W-2, 1099, and K-1 information.
- Copies of all pay stubs or copies of bank statements for the last 6 months showing the amount and frequency of the client’s income.
- A detailed list of the debtor’s monthly living expenses, i.e., food, clothing, housing, utilities, taxes, transportation, medicine, etc.
- If self-employed, copies of monthly profit-and-loss statements for the past six months.
- Copies of any lawsuits or judgments, regardless of whether the client is a plaintiff or defendant.
- Copies of any family trusts or prenuptial agreements.
Law Firm of Dallas Bankruptcy Attorney Andrew B. Nichols
Helping clients with creditor lawsuits, debt relief options and bankruptcy.
Call (214) 999-1313
7920 Beltline Road, Suite 650
Dallas, Texas 75254
Serving clients in Dallas, Plano, Garland, Allen,Richardson, Frisco TX areas.
– DFW area Bankruptcy Attorney servicing Dallas , Fort Worth, Richardson, Garland, Plano, TX and the surrounding areas. Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Attorney / Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorney / Debt Relief Attorney